Haversham Lake is the best sailing water in Milton Keynes.
The site is about 80 acres with virtually unobstructed wind
across the lake. The Club owns the lake and has exclusive use of the water
for water-borne activities, which include both sailing dinghies
and sailboards. The club also has a fishing section.
onshore facilities include:
- Clubhouse, with social areas, changing rooms, bar &
- The clubhouse has full facilities for the disabled.
- Raised sundeck offering stunning views over water and
- Secure berthing spaces for dinghies and sailboard racking.
- Ample car-parking space. Large grass areas for picnics, barbeques, childrens play
- Concrete and grass launching areas and recovery/safety
- Club dinghies and boards availableble for a small fee to
does the HSC organise?
- Racing every Sunday and some weekday evenings.
- Race training according to demand.
- Sail training for beginners.
- Special sailing and other events throughout the year.
- Safety boat cover, operated by qualified personnel.
- An under 19 years Buccaneer section who have a large fleet of dinghies.
- Have a look at the HSC web calandar for all events and activities . . .